Tokico Struts

Update on my suspension...
 I don't think I did bad for a first time suspension job for me. :) I
reinstalled the strut assemblies in the front end and the upper stress bar
while I was at it. They seem to be functioning as advertised. I guess the
real test will be when I drive it over a set of railroad tracks or
something. She sit ALOT lower than stock, and that makes me glad that I have
an 85. The 16v body kit wouldn't have lasted with the nasty dips in the road
around here.
 I got froggy and did the rear end as well. No more sagging ass. I got all
this stuff from ABD a while back and I got the poly bushings for the rear
shocks--anyone else messed with these? Like em? Hate em? I can't really
drive it much as now it needs an alignment, so the jury is still out. Also I
noticed that on the interior of the car when you pull the plastic caps and
there is that nut there and the interior bushing, there is a bowl shaped
washer of some sort. Is that supposed to be "bowl" up or down. Mine were up
but I am sure that this isn't the first time someone has done this to the
car-- there were two different styles of rear shocks. However when I was
reinstalling, the poly bushing seemed to fit ALOT better with the bowl
shaped washer DOWN instead of UP.
 The diagram in the Bentleys appear to have them facing up. I will drive it
and see what happens.
 It is supposed to be a 1.5 inch drop all around but the nose seems low and
the ass is about the same. (Maybe I was looking at a jacked up suspension
for so long...) but the car has a much better look all around. Maybe it's my
imagination. Looks appear good, we'll see about the ride and performance. I
have a few more things to do before I hammer it. Stub shafts being one since
I had a set of bearings die and chewed it a little. I am hoping to eliminate
all the slop. The 87 doesn't have these issues thank God.