Re: Yee-ha! Jester's dead!

Hey, congrats! So....did you drive it yet???? And......?????
Nosey little bugger ain't I? Come on, we expect to hear tales of thrashing
now, don't let us down.....it's still winter, I need some virtual car
fun...mine are still parked. (and my next suspension will be the bug,
ugh...)

Cathy

It is with great honor and gratitude that I accept this finished
suspension changeover.

Even though I've just changed my first suspension - complete, all by my
lonesome - I couldn't have done it without the technical support of
others like those of the .org list.

Big thanks to Robert Bently for publishing the "canon" technique,
Patrick B. and Vintage Watercooleds for the best how-to technote anyone
could ask for, Chris Tatum down the street at Bartosh Import Auto Parts
for loaning me his personal spring compressor, Mike Potter for catching
my ill-conceived order before it shipped and getting me on track with
the suspension I *really* needed, Discount Import Parts for having a
large selection of A1 parts _in stock_ so that I could get the job done
this weekend without having to wait for some doo-dad to get delivered
that I couldn't find elsewhere, True Value for carrying stainless metric
hardware, and to ETKA, for without her encyclopedic knowledge of parts
details, I'd still be in the garage, cursing all week!

A special thank-you to all those who personally answered my technical
questions here on this forum recently!

Last but not least, thanks to Mom and Dad, for without them, I wouldn't
be here to work on my Scirocco!

To all the fans out there, stay tuned, 'cause you know we're gonna have
another one out there for you soon, Thank You!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L