Re: non sealed headlights

Hi.  I was looking through my old scirocco stuff and guess what found.
in my First scirocco it had non sealed headlights.  it was a 84 scirocco
8v.  well the 2 outer lights have h1 bulbs.  Anyone have a digram to
convert my 16v sealed ones to these?

There's a tech article on the .org site that I've always used (I've
relayed five so far...) and I understand Patrick has excellent tech notes
for this as well, somebody can give you the link to their new home.

--
Cathy
"The corroding wind of a hot Sirocco has known depressing effects. People