Re: MS into my 75 - need an old laptop

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:32:23 -0800, quadrat <quadrat@comcast.net> wrote:
Hey,
I have a laptop and usb->serial converter that I would be willing to lend to
you if you paid for shipping each way and gave me a small refundable deposit
while you have the laptop. The only problem is it doesn't have a battery,
but it runs fine off the power supply. If you need a power inverter I could
lend to you too.

Thanks for the offer, but being a "tweaker" by nature, I'll be
constantly fine tuning things, so it'll be handy to have my own laptop
- which will basically stay in the car...  Any old P1 or P2 will work
fine, as long as it has a serial port (USB>serial converters can be
problematic for MS), so I hope I can find one for cheap in the next
couple weeks...

Later,

Mark.
75