From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mark F.
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 11:49 AM
To: list
Subject: MS into my 75 - need an old laptop

Hi list, since the center diff blew in my only running car (Audi Coupe), I'm
trying to hurry my Megasquirt'N'EDIS (distributorless) install into my 75
track car/temporary daily driver.  I need a cheap, older laptop for tuning
(needs a serial input).  Anyone have one lying around?

Thanks!

Mark.
75 - MSnEDIS,WBo2, high compression ABA/JH project
80 S
81 - rust free Oklahoma car - for sale
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt - dead w/ blown tranny