BRAKE Question - 10.1 or 11 on a mk1?

Okay,
I need some oppinions on what front brake setup is good.

I know the 10.1 from the 16V will bolt up.  And I can get adapters for the corrado 11 brakes.

What about the audi brakes?  I know the g60 calipers are lighter than the corrado 11 inch brakes and are also dual piston.  So that would reduse some of the weight.

I have been trying to track down info on the gerling G54 calipers that some audi's seemed to use.  They look like a light weight alumn. caliper that is a 10.1 fitment.  Also lighter than the 16V and a direct bolt up it would seem.

Anyone run any of these?

TIA

Cory