RE: How long to get to Cincy from Philly?

I have seen a lot of great looking cars on the web and have wondered how
they look in person.  It has made me afraid to bring my car out, for fear of
it looking crappy next to all of these cars with perfect paint, etc.  Then I
realize that they all seem to look great in low res digital pics, especially
the ones I wish I had bought instead of mine.....

It seems they can be divided into the following classes:
1. cars with old, beat paint
2. cars with old, clean paint...that invariably shows some of it's age but
is still really nice to look at
3. cars with new or newer paint jobs that lack the quality of an oem
paintjob, either due to overspray and masking lines, or just a low-quality
respray
4. total paint restoration jobs, with near perfect, as-good-as or better
than new paint

What would you guys say is typically out there, perccentage-wise?  Of
course, I know this varies by region and each region has its unique problem
areas.
Sounds like I'm obsessed with comparisons; that's really not true, per se, I
just love a nice clean paint job and no rust....it's something I've been
chasing after since my first car - a rust-bucket 75 Scirocco that I never
finished.  I'd love to see some really clean original cars or some nice
repaints.

Jim