RE: How long to get to Cincy from Philly?

--- Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:

I have seen a lot of great looking cars on the web and
have wondered how
they look in person.  It has made me afraid to bring my
car out, for fear of
it looking crappy next to all of these cars with perfect
paint, etc.

Ooooohhhh Jim.  This is SOOO what Cincy is not about.  It's
not a show.  You're hung up on the comparison thing, you're
right.

The beauty of Cincy is that nobody cares if you're car is
the rustiest, primered POS or the shiniest restored one. The cars run the gamut, and sitting next to each other to
boot.  If it makes you feel better you can park yours
between my '85 & '86, they'll make your car look good. (One day I'm gonna learn how to paint cars....)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172