RE: How long to get to Cincy from Philly?

Ooooohhhh Jim.  This is SOOO what Cincy is not about.  It's
not a show.  You're hung up on the comparison thing, you're
right.

The beauty of Cincy is that nobody cares if you're car is
the rustiest, primered POS or the shiniest restored one.
The cars run the gamut, and sitting next to each other to
boot.  If it makes you feel better you can park yours
between my '85 & '86, they'll make your car look good.
(One day I'm gonna learn how to paint cars....)

I wasn't really directing those thoughts to Cincy as much as the overall
world of "what's out there," but I have to agree, I do like to compare.

Nevertheless, I sometimes like the old, beat up ones more than the pretty
ones.  They have more character.

But, I've been in seclusion for a long time...13 years of owning nothing but
VW's (and a Porsche) and 9 years of no VW's and during all of that time, I
never once went to a car show, swap meet, etc.  So, I'm really curious as to
what's out there.  I guess I can't help it!

Jim