From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jonathan Shisler
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:46 PM
To: David L. Winchell, II; Marc Getty; 'Jim Ruffi'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: How long to get to Cincy from Philly?

wow, i have a stalker. believe me, you dont want to see my car in person. it
looks better in the pictures. you know what happens to silver paint after
YEARS of abuse from previous owners. : ( brings sadness to my heart. i hope
i can make it this year. seems like i always make plans that same weekend by
accident

"David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com> wrote:I have only seen
pictures of the Shislerocco but would love to see it in
person. I hope Jonathan Does come (and brings that beautiful girlfriend of
his with him...) BTW, Have you asked her to marry you yet? You need to get
that done bro...

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com