ATTN: East Coast Listers... Scirocco party in the making!

Posted at the request of Brian Page who has yet to figure out posting:

<snip>
If any of you Scirocco guys(or especially girls) are interested, I am
having a party on the third and fourth of July at my house. Some of
you have been here and know what it entails. Sunday the third will be
the party party for those of us that want to spend a day at the beach
with Sciroccos, beer and more beer. The fourth will be a more laid
back a ffair that will certainly include beer, but will be more for
the family crowds to come and watch the fireworks that will be shot
off right accross the river from my beach. Anyone who wants to will be
able to stay the night either, or both nights and camp out on my lawn,
or crash on the floor. Showers will be available upon request. I will
be gone all next week and will be back the 1st if anyone wants to call
me. So you all know the address is 45650 Clearbrook Lane, California,
MD 20619. My cell#is 301-247-9353. Show up anytime from Saturday
afternoon on, and bring beer.

Hope to see you guys there.
</snip>

Sorry for not getting this up sooner, Brian.  Also, you should be able
to just hit "reply all" to post on the list under this topic.  For you
own future posts, just send an email to: scirocco-l@scirocco.org and
it should get out.

I'm gonna try for making the event, but need to confer with the wife first.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)