1986 Volkswagen Scirocco KARMAN Edition on Ebay (not mine)

Isn't it funny how there have NEVER been a Scirocco interior pic taken that
shows the driver's side outer seat bolster?

That part of the car always gets cropped during the photo session.
I like the car, though.  I'd like to buy it for a DD if it wasn't an
automatic.

Jim