ATTN: East Coast Listers... Scirocco party in the making!

I would love to go but it appears that I will be in Cincy...
 Didn't you get the email about Cincy part 2 ?!? Just kidding. (Ok Daun come
out of heart attack mode) My aunt is going to make sure I can't have anymore
kids if I don't bring the ones I do have up there to visit.
 Oh yea, we almost had someone "donate" a red R32 to the cause locally for
the AWD 3.2 Scirocco. Evidently it was an innocent accident (near
construction?) at about 40mph. Krinkled the top of the car, and sent his
buddy's Honda across 3 lanes of traffic and into the wall. Hmm lets see...
close to 4000 pounds hitting an older Integra (Acura, Honda, what's the
difference?) The Integra was totaled, and apparenty the smashed front end
and krinkled roof wasn't enough to total the R. I am not saying the guy was
lying about being innocent but the pictures are posted on the "DRAG VA"
website. I know how I drive my cars... LOL And someone in this area drives a
red R32 "like his trousers are on fire..." Makes me seem rather tame. Again
not pointing fingers I am sure there are several reds in this area.
 Seriously he is OK, nobody was hurt--it was sad to see one wrecked. He was
actually a little upset they didn't total it. It's on vortex too.
I will try to find it and post it in a NEW thread. Not trying to steal
Brian's party thread. :)
 Sorry I can't go man.
 Chris