Any one know anything about A/C?

The interesting thing about this system? NO sensors at all! All it has
is a temperature sensor on the evap for the thermostat. That's it. The
other wires are 3 for fan speed, one to turn the system on, and the
power and ground!

The A/C was just serviced in 2001 I think - with R12. So I didn't
bother with o-rings.

--Timbo