Speedo gear help

Audi Quattros use the 4x108 pattern. Non-Q's are 4x100 (I'm pretty sure). Bummer!

Dan

Gordy Stedman <ydrogs@gmail.com> wrote:
Other wonderful experience today was the almost instalation of
the 10.1 Audi brakes I got from the PnP. Everything was going fine
till I went to put the disks on and the lug bolt pattern did not
match, WTF. I guess Audi used a 4x108 (best I could measure) bolt
pattern. The disks did not even have the fifth hole in them for the
screw that holds the disk to the hub. I think Audi used studs on
their cars so the disks would stay centered by themselves. Oh well,
lost all that brake fluid for nothing. Wish I would have know that
ahead of time and I would not have bought them from the PnP. Did not
really want to re-use those disks anyways, time to find some x-drilled
vented ones:)

--
Gordy

MK1 x 3