Any one know anything about A/C?

Yes Freeze 12 is what you are talking about.

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+dagnamit=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+dagnamit=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Brian Haygood
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:37 AM
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Any one know anything about A/C?

If R-134a causes corrosion in general, why are you only seeing A4 cars with
this?  VW has been using 134a since '95 (my Passat, for example), and that's
about the only thing on the car that hasn't been fixed.  Sounds like a
problem with a particular type to me - maybe a corrosion problem, even one
that wouldn't have happened with R-12, but doesn't sound like a blanket
problem with 134a cars.  How's that for a runon sentence!

Isn't there a direct replacement for R-12 out now?  I thought I had seen
something that you can throw in your R-12 system that is as cheap as R-134?
Am I dreaming?

BH