Happy Father's Day!

Especially to you 1st timers out there (Brian...)

About mid-weekish, my wife asked what I wanted to do for Fathers Day...hmmm..."how about you take
the boys and go away for the day so I can get some car stuff done, and maybe go autocrossing?" I
thought, but quick substituted that with the words "Well, why don't we all head down to the
ballpark early and watch the Reds, we can get there for batting practice and everything?"

That was quickly accepted, and thus my jaw was spared from a certain right hook.

It's not so bad, since baseball is my favorite conventional sport by a long shot, and spending the
day with my darling and the boys (Matt 7 and Cam 5) is a very fine day indeed.

Hope you other Dads enjoy today no matter what you do!

Ron

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com