Happy Father's Day!

On 6/19/05, Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's not so bad, since baseball is my favorite conventional sport by a long shot, and spending the
> day with my darling and the boys (Matt 7 and Cam 5) is a very fine day indeed.
>
> Hope you other Dads enjoy today no matter what you do!

This was the third year of our Father's day tradition, heading up to a
small local lake with Grandpa and his boat and feeding some top notch
night crawlers (hand picked by yours truly) to schools of hungry
perch.  It's not sport fishing at its best, but the fish are always
biting and the kids love it.  It was my daughter's first year -
although she wasn't totally enamoured with fishing off the start,
("This is boring!") she did catch on to two key concepts: #1 "Shhh,
Owen," she tells her big brother, "You'll scare all the fish away!"
and #2 "Daddy and I caught the BIGGEST fish.  It was THIS big!" :) :)

Drew (Happy belated Dad's Day to all the Dads out there.)

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?