eBay Cherry

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 04:16:12 -0400 (EDT), "Brian Haygood"
<haygood@myway.com> wrote:

>Do I have to host the pictures myself, or do I upload them to eBay?

You can upload.. 800 by 600 max, IIRC.

>Any tricks to making a basic post with maybe three or four pictures, and a description?

Depending on what you are selling, you might want to use the
"supersize" picture option for better detail.  Everything you do is
charged for, of course.

>If I want an fancier ad do I just write a page in html and copy that in some blank or what?

There's a place for the description where you can cut/paste in html or
type text.  Personally, I think well written text is just as
effective.

>All eBay selling tips welcome.

The gallery picture option.  The title area is important.  You are
trying to be found by the words you use there and it's somewhat
limited so use it all and be creative.  I don't use the reserve option
and I set the opening bid at a price I'll be happy to sell at.  YMMV

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9