Greg's Aquatic Adventure

Calimus wrote:
> Too funny, but great shots none the less.  With most everyone at
> Cincy it sure is quiet here.  I've been dealing with the wifes
> cabriolet most of the day.  Anyone else been up to anthing fun?

Did a timing belt on an 84 Volvo wagon yesterday and fixed the noisy
parking brake drum shoes on a 91 318is with latent Scirocco parts
yesterday. Still gotta get the cat and intermediate pipe up on the 5K
and solve the 76 2-cylinder sailboat engine problem next week. Anyone
know shitloads about an Atomic 2? It runs on one cylinder after a
minute. Not fuel, maybe spark but the magneto looks good.