Greg's Aquatic Adventure

----- Original Message -----
From: "Calimus" <calimus@techography.net>
To: "Nate Lowe" <nlowe79@gmail.com>; "Scirocco List"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: Greg's Aquatic Adventure

> Too funny, but great shots none the less.  With most everyone at Cincy it
> sure is quiet here.  I've been dealing with the wifes cabriolet most of
the
> day.  Anyone else been up to anthing fun?
>
> William

Swapped the old hood back onto my Audi today, and swapped in some carpet
into the trunk rather than this grippy-type foam that was original in it.
And I took it for a hoodless, mufflerless drive across the street into the
former gravel pits. I haven't enjoyed driving that much in weeks. I can't
wait for my car to be back.

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor