From: "Nate Lowe" <nlowe79@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:39 PM
Subject: Greg's Aquatic Adventure

Here's a little something so break up the silence on this Cincy weekend.

Greg and I went looking for places to take some nice photos of our
cars and he lead me down to the great little stream, perfect place to
take some neat shots.

Here's Greg's car crossing the stream.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/StuckRocco003s.jpg

But wait, something doesn't seem right, I don't remember his car with
that much of a drop in front, I wonder what's going on?

Ah, now I get it, he's a little sunk in to the soft riverbottom.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/StuckRocco001s.jpg

Wow, that wheel is pretty deep in there. Doesn't look promising.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/StuckRocco002s.jpg

Whatever will we do? Who will save us? Here comes Dave with his
pullin' machine 72 Ford! We are saved! (No, Dave is not a plumber,
even though he has the crack for it)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/StuckRocco004s.jpg

And lickety split, Dave saves the rocco from becoming a fishtank. Yeah Dave!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/StuckRocco005s.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/StuckRocco006s.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/natelowe/StuckRocco007s.jpg

And the moral of the story is, Scirocco's can't swim, so don't lead
them to water, and then don't put a horse in them... or don't make
them drink... or something like that.

Anyway, I had a good time and got some nice shots of my car (I think I
did, they're on regular film so they'll need to be developed first).