Cap'n Oil Change Strikes (out) Again!

Just returned from store.  Should've been back sooner ("Will you pick
up a few things for dinner too?")

I'll check the cooler.  The o-ring should be fine as I replaced that
about 1.5 years ago.  I'll be back with more results in a bit.

On another, yet related note:  I'll not have time to do a proper wash
and wax. :(