Cap'n Oil Change Strikes (out) Again!

Round two:

First just let me get this part out of the way:

*@#&($!#^%(!*&#^%@#!@%&%#&$*%@#^$(!^%(#@$%(*#!@$*^%#!@$%!@!!!!!!!!!!!

Tightened by hand the second time, but not as snuggly as the first.
Result:  same. I'm thinking now that it was not tight enough to begin
with.  Also, I was able to remove the first one by hand, so that also
leads me to believe it wasn't tight enough.

This time, however, I started it and stood outside to check and was
able to shut it off without dumping 3 quarts on the ground.  Well,
time to steal the wife's car (glad she called in sick today) and go
get more oil.

mumble grumble @*$Y(!@#$^*&

--
Mike