Cap'n Oil Change Strikes (out) Again!

Well, off to wallyworld to buy more oil and another filter.  also
getting more kitty litter and might as well do what little shopping I
need for the trip itself.

On another note, I'm thinking of renaming the car either Terrance or
Phillip because at this point, all I'm thinking is "Fuck you in the
ass, uncle-fucker!"