MOtor swap questions

> when taking the clutch and PP and
> stuff off the old motor and I check it out and its ok do I need special
> tools to put it back onto the 2.0l?  The bentley says you need alignment
> tools and holding tools etc.....
I think they are talking about this tool for the clutch alignment:
<http://www.thepartsbin.com/sitemap/volkswagen~clutch_alignment_tool~parts.html>
I have two because it is usually so long between clutch changes I
forget where I put it and just buy another.  If you know what you are
doing I beleive you can do it with out the tool, but it is cheap and
basic to use so go get one.  I do not recall a tool for "holding" the
clutch.
--
Gordy
MK1 x 3