WAS: Suspension Questiion, NOW: Poly vs. Rubber.

I've had the poly/graphite type for years.  Vibration hasn't been an
issue, but rain/heat seems to eventually drive whatever lube you use
out of them and creaking can get noticeable at slow speeds over bumps.
Rear mounts on A-arms have been most susceptible to this on my car.
I'm only guessing the others retain the lube a bit better.

Somebody, somewhere once recommended a particular grease, but I can't
remember either.

I have used anti-sieze, wheel grease, the little packets that come with
bushings, etc etc etc.

The best seems to be a green, waterproof wheel bearing grease.  I think it
is synthetic.  It works well and lasts as long as anything can.

gd