WAS: Suspension Questiion, NOW: Poly vs. Rubber.

The Prothane control arm set I bought at my local import auto store
came with a tube of lube in the package but they also sold seperate
tubes of it for $1 or so.  That stuff is actually really sticky and a
pain in the ass to apply.  Have a lot of paper towels on hand.