Tires

Thanks for evey ones input.  I got the Yokohamas AVS ES100 put on
today and so far I love them.  They look stellar with my black wheels,
although I can not stand black rims:)  Did not have time to get them
sand blasted and polished.  Won't really know how good they are until
I replace all 4 of my worn out shocks.  Would get photos but camera
went tits.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3