Tires

Def. go with the G-Force Sports, the best tire for the money and better than
most tires that are twice the price. BFG's make really good tires that are
pretty cheap because i think Michelin owns them as their little brother
cheaper tire company. AVS 100's suck ass. I had them in the same size your
looking and for tires with a slightly high profile they should have had a
much longer life. All Yokos suck because of their wacky tread patterns as do
most tires with wacky tread patterns.  I here ok things about the Ecstas but
I really like BFG's and I'm always disappointed when I stray from them. I
had the BFG Comp TAs before them and they were great too. Good luck with
your search.