Anyone going to Waterwagens?

Going to break the new tires in with my first official road trip in
Rot (finally found a fitting name for my scirocco after it's color and
outward appearance) up to Waterwagens on Sunday.  Anyone from PDX or
on the way up I-5 want to caravan?  Any Seattle members going?  Any
listers showing their rocco?  Was planning on leaving Tigard around
7am to get up there by 10am It's only 170 miles but with CR 5 speed
tranny anything above 70 mph is a lot of RPMs.
--
Gordy
MK1 x 3