higher than 6300.

From: "Brian Spinney" <vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:32 PM

Hey everyone,

I know this question has most likely been beaten to death but I keep reading
different answers on Vortex and other internet sites.
I have an 85 Scirocco with is running CIS,  I thought I was running euro CIS
but I am still run a Computer and from what I read Euro CIS doesn't is this
true?
How do you get ride of the 6300 fuel cut?  I am asking simply for two
reasons my motor is built to pull to7,000 and second I don't feel like
losing my motor due to a lean condition.

I have read you can bypass the fuel pump relay but is there another way to
get rid of the fuel cut? If I was to get rid of the fuel cut is there still
an ignition rev limiter?

Please response with any information you might have.
Thanks
-Brian
'85 Scirocco 8VT
vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com