Suspension Questiion

Found these while looking at their Euro CIS metering plate:

<http://bildon.com/catalog/DetailsList.cfm?ID=TAS0137G&Nav=10>

I have never used them, but it looks like a direct replacement for our
strut bushings.  Might be too harsh for a DD.  I luckily found a set
of rebuildable upper strut bushings in the PnP yard and have the poly
inserts and they nice.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3