Suspension Questiion

>   I have a 1987 Rocco 16V I have Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks W/neuspeed
> sport spings. For some reason I keep going through front strut bushing,
and
> the rear seem to suck also. Where can I get some actual good ones?? Second
> question what would you guys/gals recomended for a front and rear lower
sway
> bar?

The early strut bearings are the only ones that last with stiff suspensions.
Period.  I feel lucky to get *maybe* 10k out of a set of german rubber ones.

On your question about "lower" front and rear swaybars?  As opposed to
uppers?  Seriously, swaybars aren't upper or lower, they are only down where
the suspension is on our VWs.   Stress bars can be upper or lower.  Neuspeed
or Autotechs work fine.

gd