CIS Rev. Limiter

Hey everyone,

I know this question has most likely been beaten to death but I keep reading different answers on Vortex and other internet sites.
I have an 85 Scirocco with is running CIS,  I thought I was running euro CIS but I am still run a Computer and from what I read Euro CIS doesn't is this true?
How do you get ride of the 6300 fuel cut?  I am asking simply for two reasons my motor is built to pull to7,000 and second I don't feel like losing my motor due to a lean condition.

I have read you can bypass the fuel pump relay but is there another way to get rid of the fuel cut? If I was to get rid of the fuel cut is there still an ignition rev limiter?

Please response with any information you might have.
Thanks
-Brian
'85 Scirocco 8VT
vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com