Salute the General, again (brake light switch)

On 9:50:24 pm 07/24/05 Brian McGarvey <bmcgarvey@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just so you all konw..
> Swapping in a late model pedal cluster should be an option, has brake
> light and cruise control switch bracketry..

I knew that, but was told that some of the bolts were difficult to access.
And the only late model clusters I had around here were from the B3s, both
automatics. SO that would be an involved swap ;p   But swapping the whole
cluster might have been as easy. This should work though, and it's a cute
little bracket ;)  (I was also told the Passat switch is adjustable if you
pull the plunger out, but I didn't know that at the time, so the General
lives).

cathy (slowly converting to my Firebird days...LOL, not)