Fuel problem solved

The car ran well to my brothers and back. 280 miles. It ran to get my
daughter from a freinds place at 10:30pm. But this morning?
Moved the laundry to the car early in the morning. It started but ran about
15 seconds, then died.

What an amazing car.

It ran out of gas in front of the house  :)

Jill and I walked to Walmart, bought a gas can then got 2 gals of gas and
then home. Load the gas and it fired right up!

God I love this car  :) (despite the bitching a few weeks ago)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY