Salute the General, again (brake light switch)

Yep, courtesy of my brother's creative welding, and some mysterious 80's
vintage GM product, my MkI now has a brake light switch. This is the
replace the "had a little fire" factory deal on the master cylinder. It's
on a bracket that bolts on to the stock cluster, and is awaiting my skills?
in  wiring to make it fully functional.

The advantage of the GM switch over the VW one I'd extracted from the
Passat is that the GM variant can be threaded up or down to adjust it, (the
Passat one only has 3mm of movement to play with, this thing can move oer
an inch), it has two sets of hookups for the lights (only one is useful in
my situation) and it should be readily available if a replacement is
needed. Needless to say, I'm happy it's in there. Part of the GM bracket
was also used.
Thanks to Dan Bubb for the pictures of Kirsten's switch/bracket, mine's not
quite the same, but the pictures were useful.

Who knows what other makes will end up in there by the time I'm done. The
beauty of course, is that it doesn't look out of place. And if there's a
fire, it'll be under my feet where I'll see it this time.

Cathy