H20, who's going, and were are we staying?????

And how close to the main downtown area/hooters party was this place?
Walking distance?  I wanna be close to the mahem! :)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'84 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)