H20, who's going, and were are we staying?????

If I had a choice, I'd say let's just stay at that rinky dink motel that
Marc found in 2003 when we went.  It wasn't super nice, but had a great
location and was CHEAP!  Do you remember which hotel that was, Marc?  Ben?
Brett?  Anyone that went....

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie