H20, who's going, and were are we staying?????

First of all... I was actually the one that found that cheap place in '03...
thanks.  hehe... not that I should take credit for that place.  It was really
ok, especially considering how expensive everywhere else was.  It was called
Eden Roc... I was going to call them this week and ask a few questions.  I
looked on their calendar that listed the on and off season prices and saw that
H2O falls in the last weekend of their "in-season" rates... which are much
higher than I recall... so I might try to see what I can do about that.

Ben