need help settling with insurance...

finally got my first offer for my wrecked scirocco--$500. i've been
through this before, as i know some of you have. does anybody have any
appraisals that they'd be willing to send me? if not, i might be
willing to split the cost of someone getting their pimped out mk2
appraised. mind you, this car was purchased for almost $5k 2 years
ago, has been painted, 2l 16v, mint corrado leather seats, suspension,
euro everything, etc.. alternatively, has anyone recently
purchased/sold a rocc for a nice sum? any help/ammunition would be
greatly appreciated. trying to avoid a lawyer on this one, but that's
where i'm headed, i'm afraid.

--
-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!