Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 5, Issue 95

Southern Comfort.  If its too strong for you warm, pretty much anyone can handle
it over ice.

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:04:01 -0400
From: Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com>
Subject: OT: Wanting to broaden my drinking horizons...
To: car <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

OK, so I love beer and Jager.  At last year's Cincy, I found enough
people who enjoyed the same that the big bottle of Jager was gone in
one night.  At _this_ year's Cincy, the most common response I got to
the Jager was (to quote a weasle): "Ewww! (shudder!)"

So, I'm wondering, what can I get for my sipping pleasure that won't
cost a lot, but will still get the job done and taste good?

Yesterday I bought a pint of Canadian Mist.  My wife said "Ew, that's
what we got in high school because it was cheap!"  I kind of liked it.

Today I bought a pint of Jameson's.  Good stuff, but the wife said
"Ew... strong!"

Any other ideas for a sipper?  Greg, you hush now, unless you mention
something other than Jack!

This mail sent through GKG.NET, INC.: http://www.gkg.net