Jim's sig., less the money

On 7/11/05 8:33 PM, "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> That would be, in case you were following, heat, chemicals and force.

I think there's a "swear" factor in there too, and some sort of second-order
polynomial expansion that takes into account how far and how fast you've
flung tools across the garage in frustration.

Or at least that seems to be what finally freed up the bolt on my '86 this
past weekend, that was holding the A/C line bracket to the compressor,
totally blocking my access to everything else I wanted to remove.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI      '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '86 Scirocco                   |
|                                '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |