WTB: mk2 hood in Seattle

Hi everyone,

Yeah despite my lack of activity I'm still on the list..

I can't say I've been giving my 16v the attention she deserves, though.
Ever since she got hit, it hurts just to look at her.

I replaced the shattered euro light, but I still need to get a hood.. it
was mangled beyond reasonable repair.

So I'm trying to track one down in Seattle. Preferably silver,
from a 16v or late-80's mk2 (e.g. two windshield washer jets), in good
condition.

If anybody can help me out please send me an e-mail.

Thanks,

-Toby