Recaro's

I've put the gray cloth black vinyl trophy's in mine. My car has a
sunroof so the Power Bases just sat way too high. After working on a
solution I found that you can get some universal mounts from Wedge.
You get the Recaro seat tracks for about $100 and the Wedge adapters
for $100-$150. Wedge adapters for Scirocco's are the same for Jetta's
and GTI's. You'll have to cut off about and inch and half off each tab
and re-drill the holes. That way they will be as low or lower than
stock seats. Ever since I had my A2 GLI with Recaro's I always knew
that my Scirocco would need them too.
If you need any more info just drop me a line.

My two cents.