Recaro's

> Who's swapped out their stock seats for Recaro's? Big difference? I have
the
> chance to pick some up, and my stock seats (the drivers side one anyways)
> are pretty beat up & have some tears in them. They're awesome seats for
> stock, so I'm hesitant to get rid of them....

Once you go Recaro, you won't go back.  I have  had them in several of my
cars (including my old Toyota Pickup) and my butt won't have anything less
if it is even remotely feasible.

Like everyone else said, in a Rocc you will sit too high.  If you can weld,
you might be able to modify your mounts.  If you can't, I would buy the
Wedge ones and mod them.  For grins - here is the little blurb where I
mentioned (and pictured) the install of a Trophy Recaro in my Dasher.  The
seat rails are closer together so it necessitated cutting and welding.

http://dog.mp3equipped.com/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi_bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000094

gd