Desperately seeking fuse block (or for you purists, the relay panel)

The last few days I've been having a slow-battery-drain problem on the
'81, and I know it's due to a toasty (well, rusty, as I get a waterfall
in the drivers foot well at the car wash and rainy days).  For a long
while (get this, you'll dig it), I have to turn ON my wiper (or rear
window defogger, my choice) to turn OFF my blower fan, AFTER I turn OFF
the car.  Yep, turn off the car, fan is still on.  Turn on the wiper,
relay clicks, blower and wiper both cease to funtion.  Or I can turn the
blower all the way to high, same thing, fan turns off.  My wife loves
it!  So, anywho, I need to replace the relay panel.  Anyone parting a
Mk1, or have one available?
Thanks!
Nate
'81