Desperately seeking fuse block (or for you purists, the relay panel)

Just MHO, but new ones are cheap enough and safer than one that has been
sitting around and exposed to moisture.
You should be able to get a new one for around $50-55

Let me know if you can't....I should be able to get you one.

Jim