From: Larry Fry [mailto:rocco16@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 9:16 PM
To: David Utley; peter@thescirocco.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Coolant Temp/Syn Oil

I wasn't arguing the higher-coolant-temps-equals-more-power (in my mind, the
jury is still out...way out...on that one),  I was arguing the
violent-burn-equals-more-power statement.  So, the Evans site is N/A, as far
as that discussion goes.

 Just remember, the Evans site is an advertisement, not an SAE paper.   :)

Oh, yes, one other thing:  if hot fuel makes more power, why do drag racers
ice their fuel lines in cool cans?

Larry
sandiego16v